Tuesday, October 18, 2011

COOKIES!!

Ok there are these vegan cookies that I rarely find in the cafeteria and sometimes in random cafes since they are so delicious. They are Zoe's Vegan Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip, do not let the "vegan" scare you away because they do not taste weird or non-cookie ish. The only difference is they have flax seed instead of egg and vegetable margarine instead of butter; which is good for me because I do not eat dairy products..So looking online to find these cookies online or a recipe that is fairly similar, I found a healthy protein version of it. Good for me because I do not get enough protein, and considering other people that consume a lot of cookies, they probably don't either. I have no clue if they will taste anything like Zoe's version, but I have to try it. Here's the link:
http://giftedearthoriginalsblog.com/2011/09/02/banana-walnut-chocolate-chip-protein-cookies/

No comments:

Post a Comment