Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly

As finals are coming up, I am beginning to worry whether or not I will be able to get myself to start studying. It is funny how when you have no work or obligations, and find yourself sitting on the computer and just going through random stuff on the Internet for example, you get bored and complain of having nothing to do, but when you actually have work to do, you can distract yourself from it with random things and activities. Therefore, getting no work done because you wasting so much of your time doing stupid stuff.

Or maybe that is just a problem for me and the rest of the population with attention deficit disorders. It does not seem so funny when it comes close to the time that work is due.

This sums it up: http://www.buzzfeed.com/asperusual/flowchart-are-you-prepared-for-finals-4esv

No comments:

Post a Comment