Friday, September 30, 2011

haha

Today I stumbled upon a random web site by the UC Berkeley Parents Network. It is really random because it is just a list of funny answers that 11 year old kids wrote for their answers on science tests. I do not remember much about how I used to answer questions on my elementary school tests, but I am pretty sure that I did not make guesses like these.. These are some of my favorites:

"Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin is pure gin. Hydrogin is gin and water."

"Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas."
"To keep milk from turning sour: keep it in the cow."
A bunch of answers made me laugh out loud and made me question how kids even thought of their answers. Maybe at least some of them are fake. Check it out here:
http://parents.berkeley.edu/jokes/science.html

No comments:

Post a Comment