Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My First Post

Hi, my name is Samira Imanian and I am a 21 year old student. As my first, and probably only, blog I have no clue about what I want to write about consistently, so I guess I will make this about things that I have done or thought about during the day. Usually when I am bored throughout the week I like to use StumbleUpon to go through random sites, I can make this blog to write about something interesting I have stumbled on . Here goes:
Well, actually, today I am not going to write about something I stumbled on; my friend recently showed me this one blog that she likes to check out called Blogilates. It is by this girl Cassey Ho, a Pilates Instructor, and she calls herself a "healthy foodie freak." I like to eat healthily and try different types of healthy recipes that fir into my diet (I am a pescatarian and I do not eat dairy). She just posted a recipe of Rainbow Rice. It is a Asian fried rice-like recipe using all sorts of colorful vegetables which create a dish that contains all the colors of the rainbow, hence the name. I want to try it sometime soon if I can find all the veggies..you can look at it here:
http://www.blogilates.com/post/10685585008/rainbow-rice-recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment