Thursday, November 3, 2011

YUM

Today I ended up making those burritos, and they were delightful. I just should have used as much bell peppers as I did; I am not too fond of bell peppers..and now, I stumbled on something I am even more excited to make. Tater Tots!!!

Every weekend when it serves breakfast until 2:30 in the afternoon, I get excited to go to the school cafeteria to get some of their tots and eggs. Some people think im obsessed, and I am not denying it. I would get up every morning before class to get some before 10:30 in the morning, but the cafeteria switched the menu schedule that now they only serve tots on Tuesday and Thursday mornings; when I do not have to get up because I do not have class those days. As much as I like them, I am not going to sacrifice sleeping in for some taters.

So now I stumbled on this recipe and I can try to make them for myself from scratch!
http://sweetpeaskitchen.com/2011/10/27/homemade-crispy-potato-tots-tater-tots/

No comments:

Post a Comment